Introducing the Strike Bullet Reversing Camera.
With water proof housing, this colour camera can withstand heavy rain for long-term outdoor usage and is the perfect solution for any motorist. The Strike Bullet Reversing Camera comes in a compact size for more convenient installation and boasts a super wide 180 degree viewing angle.
This camera comes with a colour CMOS chip.
Reversing can be a difficult manoeuvre for motorists to perform. The rear vision is often limited by the vehicle structure and other visual obstructions that often make the task all that more difficult, but you no longer need to worry.
Comes with an industry leading three year warranty.
- Image Device: 1/4″ SHARP CMOS
- TV System: PAL
- Sensing Area: 3.6 mm (H) × 2.7 mm (V)
- Sync. System: Internal
- Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.2 Lux
- Video Output: Composite Signal (1.0 Vp-p, 75 Ω)
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- AGC: On
- S/N Ratio: Better than 48 dB
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter: 1/50-1/10,000 Sec.
- BLC: Auto
- Current Consumption: Max.110 mA
- Power Supply: DC 12 V
- Connection: 4 PIN DIN
- Anti-vibration: 10 g
- Operating Temperature:-20°C~70°C, RH 95% MAX.
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~80°C, RH 95% MAX.
- Lens: f = 1.7 mm
- Lens Angle:180°